Angelfish For Sale
The column below will have links to the angelfish varieties that are in stock. You can
also use the above "GO TO" links in the left hand column to browse photos and
descriptions of angelfish strains that we are working with and will likely have available at some time.
While looking through our fish, keep in mind that our goals are to breed fish that are as close to wild-type in form, with a lot of attention
placed on their egg laying capacity, size of the eggs, vigor of the offspring and fish behavior. Getting good color is easy for many,
but creating vigorous and prolific strains is not as common as you might think.
In Stock Angelfish Below
Click on the name to go straight to it's page
- Select Koi Angelfish: Our highest color Koi for sale.
- Premium Koi Angelfish: Koi with more color than you would think is possible for our 2nd level color grade.
- Premium Sunset Angelfish: This is a Gold Blushing with about 30% orange coverage.
- Double Dark Black Angelfish: We've been perfecting this line for 24 years. They are the most prolific dark black
we have ever come across.
- Orange Marble Angelfish: Current stock is showing 20-40% coverage. As they age the orange becomes more reddish
than on any other strain in out stock. They show a lot more black than any Koi - really stunning as adults!
- Streaked Black Blushing Angelfish: You're not likely to find these anywhere else. Uniquie looking blushing that
many might think is an extremely dark Marble Blushing.
- Platinum Angelfish: Genetically, a Gold that is homozygous for Blue. They appear snow white with increasing iridescence as
- Blue Silver Angelfish: Genetically, a Wild-type that is homozygous for Blue. They get increasing blue iridescence as
- Black Lace Blue Angelfish: Genetically, a Black Lace that is homozygous for Blue. They get increasing blue iridescence as
they age. This line does contain a Streaked gene, so there is more variety in the pattern.
- Gold Marble Angelfish: These are out of our Albino Pearscale Koi project and some of them may
produce Albinos and/or Pearlscales.
- Wild Peruvian Angelfish: F3 Stock from tank-bred wilds - very colorful as adults!
- Wild Manacapuru Angelfish: F1 Stock from tank-bred wilds - This variant does not develop any color on it's upper body like
some collections of Manacapuru, but they are still a very nice wild. We find these easier to breed in our hard, alkaline water than the Peruvians.