Angelfish For Sale
The column below will have links to the angelfish varieties that are in stock. You can
also use the above "GO TO" links in the left hand column to browse photos and
descriptions of angelfish strains that we are working with and will likely have available at some time.
While looking through our fish, keep in mind that our goals are to breed fish that are as close to wild-type in form, with a lot of attention
placed on their egg laying capacity, size of the eggs, vigor of the offspring and fish behavior. Getting good color is easy for many,
but creating vigorous and prolific strains is not as common as you might think.
In Stock Angelfish Below
Click on the name to go straight to it's page
- Select Koi Angelfish: Our highest color Koi for sale.
- Premium Koi Angelfish: Koi with more color than you would think is possible for our 2nd level color grade.
- Double Dark Black Angelfish: We've been perfecting this line for 24 years. They are the most prolific dark black
we have ever come across.
- Halfblack Angelfish: It's taken 10 years to get this 50% wild-blood line to express the way they should. Now, 90%+
turn halfblack at an early age.
- Blue Silver Angelfish: Genetically, a Wild-type that is homozygous for Blue. They get increasing blue iridescence as
- Black-Lace Blue Angelfish: Genetically, a Wild-type that is homozygous for Blue. They get increasing blue iridescence as
- Gold Marble Angelfish: These are out of our Albino Pearscale Koi project and some of them may
produce Albinos and/or Pearlscales.
- Wild Peruvian Angelfish: F3 Stock from tank-bred wilds - very colorful as adults!
- Wildcross Angelfish: Wildcross fish are top-of-the-line in body shape, fins, and behavior. Great for crossing into